Buy backlinks in SEO is considered a legitimate way to boost your ranking. But how to buy backlinks with high quality, high domain authority and high PR with affordable price is what we will be talking about in this article.
Why should you buy backlinks
The natural way of building backlinks cost a lot of time and effort. You can imagine the process of doing natural referencing as Google suggest includes the steps below.
- First you have to find the high quality website that then you gave to validate those link prospects, and qualify those link prospects.
- Then you have to build relationships with all of the qualified link prospects, and then you have to actually create an article for their website and that article has to go through an editorial process, and then eventually your link will get published.
- Even if you build link manually link from these sites, there is no guarantee that your site or your keywords are going to rank. There are still a lot of risks in doing this. Those sites may remove your links, they may be punished by Google for against their policies somehow in the future.
So now it comes clear that when you buy backlinks, especially from us. You can have the benefit bellow:
- We can go out there and take care of this whole process so that you don’t have to, and that is one of the main reasons why people buy backlinks, because it does save time and it does save a lot of effort
- Buying backlinks will also save you a lot of failures, as you maybe new to SEO and havent done much backlink building, while we have been in the market for 7 years, doing hundreds of projects and having one of the best link building system.
- Affordable price. When it comes to budget, we have many packages that will fit your investment.
What kind backlinks should I buy
Backlinks can be classified by many criteria:
- By html tags: no-follow and do-follow are the 2 type of backlinks
- By platforms the links placed: Web 2.0 backlinks, web profiles, forum, wiki, bookmarking, shorten URLs, blog comments, social network, PDF…
- By SEO techniques: PBNs, Guest post, footer backlinks…
- By the appearance/format : anchor text, naked links, plain links, image links, signature links…
- By the authority of the links: high authority and low authority, edu, gov backlinks…
In this article we will be talking about the quality backlinks only. The authority of a backlink represents the quality of it, so high quality backlinks means high authority backlinks. When you buy backlinks you should always choose the high authority backlink package for Tier 1 (backlinks point directly to your money site).
What is high authority, high PR backlinks
The authority backlinks used to be determined by Page Rank (PR), which is a metric that Google provides us so we can know which are high quality sites that we can place backlinks. PR is scored from the numbers “0” through “10” with “0” being the lowest and “10” being the highest. The better PR a site is, the higher domain authority that site have.
But since 2015 Google discontinued showing Page Range score to the public. Luckily, Moz.com – the largest SEO community has come up with some metrics that help predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). These metrics called Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority.
So now if you want to buy backlinks, you should buy high DA backlinks. Below is the example of website with high DA that you can place backlinks manually or buy from us.
Now you know almost all the concept of buying backlinks and you can go ahead purchase backlinks from us. If you have any question, please let us know.