How to build an auto blog with the least effort, got Adsense approval, earning passive income every day. This is tested for 8 months till Jan 2020 and got good results so far.
My achievements so far
- Have 4 auto blogs running automatically
- Got 4 Adsense approval for all 4
- Traffic from 30/day to 1000/day
- Earning 0.6-$2 a day each site
My post will teach you:
- How to get content automatically
- How to get Adsense approval for any new PBNs
- How to generate money from your PBNs
- How to keep your PBNs going and growing
How to build auto blog and get Adsense approval
Step 1: Build a simple blog
I assume everyone here can set up a proper WordPress. Use simple theme that is light, fast and can be optimized for ads, I would recommend Generate Press or Newspaper.
Step 2: Get unique content
Yep, you need to get unique content to get Adsense approval. Where to get those. There are 2 main ways.
Write it your self
Scrape from expired articles
I prefer to copy content from expired articles. You can do this by doing following
- Go to expireddomains.net
- Type in your niche
- Find domains with high ARC (means more content stored by archive.org)
- Copy that content and check copyscape
- If it gets high score of uniqueness then use it for your blogs
- You’ll need about 20 articles, that should dreep feed within 2 weeks
- Remember to share each article on facebook.
Step 3: Get Adsense approval
Write, a unique article (based on a viral one of others) then share them to facebook group of your niche. For me, I did 2 articles each PBN, some even get up to 4000 traffic a day after sharing.
Now you apply for your Adsense
You will easily get approval for Adsense from what I told you.
If you get Adsense approval for this, now what ??
EXPORT THOSE ARTICLES AND DELETE THEM FROM YOUR SITE.
Why I do this ???
—-> You will need this content for the next PBN you build. Yes. Next time you can just import these articles to your new PBNs and wait and share and get Adsense approval again …!!!
Step 4: Generate content automatically
There are many ways you can do this
– Use WP plugins to get content from RSS feed
– Use content grabber tool to copy content from your competitors (that dont have DMCA or run ads), expired articles.
– Write a script to mix content based on a list (I do this)
– Copy viral content from Facebook
Step 4: Doing Backlinks
Yep you can do backlinks as well. For me, I have unlimited use backlinks but I don’t even do SEO on these sites. Just copy viral content and share on Facebook groups.
Hope this helps you. Any question please leave a comment.