Getting free backlinks from high DA site is possible, although finding those sites may take a lot of time for you. In this post, we will give you all the sites with high domain authority/ high PR that we have collected. You can just go there and create your backlinks for free.
Free backlinks can help you get great link juice and bring you organic traffic if you do your job as a community manager or e-reputation. You can easily expand your number of referring domains without affecting your existing content. Indeed, these free backlinks are powerful and clearly enter into consideration in Google’s algorithm for ranking your sites in the SERPs.
- Youtube -> Everyone knows this, you can create backlink in the description
- Vimeo -> this more pro video platform than Youtube also allows the integration of a link
- Dailymotion – Also a video platform
- Flickr -> each photo generates links pointing to your profile
- Twitch.tv –> in the description of the videos
- Ustream.tv -> about page
- Tune.pk -> about page
- Dreamstime.com -> about page
Free backlinks from posting music or podcasts:
- Soundcould -> if you post your clip (music, podcast…)
- Mixcloud -> about + on clips
- Itunes.apple.com -> use text to speech program to record the reading of your article and share it as a podcast
- Purevolume (blog post)
- Soundclick.com -> on the account, you must sell music (you earn a link to your site)
Disqus -> a link in your main profile -> then you search in google for “disqus” + your keyword and ask comments: it will raise the authority of your main profile because it makes a link to your profile ( PS: the links in the comments are no-follow but are counted by many backlink tools)
The big sites
- Ted.com -> make a profile with a link, then find articles and videos that have comments open. Unfortunately, the links are now in no-follow.
- Reddit.com -> you have to create a profile then find the right Reddit that interests your niche (often in English), you can create a QUALITY comment which may be Upvoted. In this comment, you can come and put a link. Attention, Reddit is quite strict on certain topics
- Groups.yahoo.com -> it takes work for the link on your group profile to be powerful because if your group has no activity… no authority
- Wikia.com -> you can create a community on just about anything
- Quora -> get started! ask and answer questions, this tool is now available in french
Social networks :
- Pinterest (on the account). -> to stay active: automate with IFTTT, Tailwind…
- Twitter: to be active, use twalk.it very good little French tool to follow and profile cleaning
- Plus.google.com -> oh yeah, put it all all all all your links!
- Stumble Uppon -> I don’t use it too much, but people really manage to get traffic by entering the top site
- Vk.com -> should we go? I don’t know, but we can share links like on Facebook
- Tumblr -> everyone knows, who uses it? ME ME ME ! I like tumblr for its ease of creating a little juice quickly if we create clean accounts, in mass and use the API to post. To automate, use IFTTT RSS to TumblR. The best thing with Tumblr is to ask on Fiverr to find expired accounts and link to a ring 2.0
- Storify.com -> easy to connect with IFTTT for automatic links that will look like natural backlinks
- About.me -> on the portfolio: it shows up well in the search results. This profile must absolutely be created if you are a company
- Facebook -> page
- Linkedin -> lots of link possibilities
- Instagram -> link in profile
High quality backlinks from crowdfunding platforms:
Some crowdfunding platforms allow you to create a profile. In any case, if you are looking for funding, you can place links in the description of your product / service.
- Scoop.it -> use zapier and mix several sources
- Pearltrees -> one of my favorite curation tools that makes good connections.
- Flipboard -> to have powerful links
- Mix (StumbleUpon)
- Github -> create a readme.html file GO AHEAD! you can put a link in there! (and even spam if you are nasty) EDIT: it seems to me that the link is now no-follow)
- Udemy -> Google’s learning tool
Backlinks from Web 2.0 platfrom
Online presentation sites:
- docs.google.com -> don’t forget to make your presentations public
- slideshare.net -> works with a Linkedin account. The trick to putting a link is to use geometric shapes (rectangular buttons) in PowerPoint and to insert a link. Add links only from the third slide to make them clickable. To make your presentation even more powerful, do not hesitate to put a very long description with main and secondary keywords
- issuu.com -> tool similar to Slideshare, but which also offers to upload catalogs.
Backlinks from infographics
To make a cheap infographic, look for someone on Fiver to do it for you.