Do you need to use an SEO agency or a freelance to improve your natural or paid SEO? Are you asking yourself the legitimate question of the costs that this represents? Which price seems best suited to your situation? This is what we are trying to address in this subject.
How is the price of a Google SEO service determined?
The pricing criteria in SEO agencies depend on several factors, but the main one is that is the project time. The price of SEO service pretty much depends on:
- Its objectives in terms of positioning (whether you want to rank Top10, top 5..) , traffic, conversions;
- The degree of competition that can easily be seen in terms of the CPC;
- The sector/niche of activity in which it operates;
- The size of the website (the volume of content)
- If it is an online sales site or another solution;
- Its capacity or not to implement the recommendations made during the audit or support;
- Your willingness or not to outsource aspects such as development, web writing or the establishment of partnerships
At Rankie, we can intervene on websites directly, also offer you web copywriting through specialized writers including in your field of activity, but also provide you with regular recommendations. By using our services only on this last point, it is possible to benefit from SEO or SEM expertise without using all the time necessary for other subjects such as integration, development, even writing. It is an option generally taken to create synergies with your marketing and development teams for example.
Our goal is to support you towards the success of your visibility on search engines like Google, by adapting as best as possible to your budget.
What budget should I budget for SEO service?
Here the answer to the question is not simple without having made a first diagnosis of the website. That said, the objective criterion takes priority. It is indeed for example often easier to have positioning objectives in local referencing than on national or international coverage. The degree of market competition may, however, weigh this claim. It is not simple indeed to be positioned on the expression “locksmith Paris” without using great means and time.
Ideally, it is better to consider this budget as a long-term investment. The optimization of a website techniques take their effects over time, in a few months at a minimum . Certainly, in Google Ads referencing, you could have faster results by paying but again, the history of the account here again has an impact on the quality score. Likewise, it is possible, via very aggressive but not permanent techniques, to quickly position the pages of a website in Google. This is not our philosophy of the SEO profession or, in any case, it is not a practice that we support in the vast majority of the subjects we deal with. This is indeed to make a cost/risk assessment before embarking on a service. You can see here the tariff conditions for a referencing service .
When to request a Google SEO service?
If visibility on search engines is an essential objective and you get a significant part of your turnover through the Web, the answer would be to say “at any time in the life of your website”. In practice, however, it is strongly advised to contact an SEO agency when:
- The creation of your website, to verify that it will be able to meet the objectives that you set yourself beforehand;
- The redesign of your website, because it can gain or lose traffic and positioning very quickly;
- In the event of unwanted traffic loss (in particular cases of Google penalties);
- For the operation of your website, if only to assess performance or to continue to use the roadmap towards more visibility;
- To check that the service provider you are already using is performing;
- To launch new products on the market, in particular in the context of an E-commerce;
- When you decide to take an interest in netlinking;
- When you have an E-reputation management need;
- When you need web writers (We do specific briefs to providers).
When do you buy backlinks
Buying backlinks when doing SEO considered a way of saving time and money, as long as you are confident with your on-page ( you can write perfect on-page optimized articles)
If you already know which kind of backlink you should buy then go ahead purchase the packages. If not, choosing the monthly SEO packages and Rankie will do the rest for you.
How to ensure the reliability of the SEO agency?
The first thing to do is to ask for references , also clarifications as to the methods used. We mentioned above the cases of fast referencing which endlessly end up with a loss in the long term of traffic, even worse; Ask how the agency is organized to be able to boost you in search results!
In addition, in the vast majority of cases, your contact must offer you an SEO audit . It must be technical and semantic (it is not a simple search for key expressions). The latter is important for understanding the complete environment of the site and especially programming a list of strategic recommendations for the coming months. An audit is an opportunity to do a complete check-up to establish an effective roadmap.
Ask the professional about the job by preparing a list of questions in advance. This profession being particularly technical, it is necessary to ensure the background of the professional in question.
How does a SEO service at Rankie work?
We make sure to make the appropriate recommendations to you only after reaching a team agreement on your situation. For us, teamwork is essential because it allows us to exchange ideas and the potentials of a website. Tapping Google is not just positioning the site on key expressions, it is above all having a strategic logic. To succeed, we talk a lot with you and your teams, especially at the start of the service. At this stage, better understanding you and better understanding who your customers are ensures us to have better reflections on our todo-list then translated into recommendations .The discussion then continues during regular reports that we send you and which also allow us to flesh out our recommendations and suggestions.
We remain at your disposal and discuss your strategy and your objectives.