Should I buy backlinks, that question is among the newbies in SEO practice. Buying backlinks involves many worries, and this article hopefully can clarify it. Having a better position on Google is the goal of any company or brand present on the internet. There are many ways to gain top ranks on this search engine. There is natural referencing that we do internally, but there is also external referencing that we call backlink. We will talk about the latter. Is it really necessary to buy it to position yourself on Google?
A backlink is a link to a text or image that you can click to bring to your site. It can be placed on any website outside of yours. The backlink, however, is not the internal links on your page. That is to say a link on your page which leads to another page of your site. It is also not also outgoing links, that is to say a link on your site which directs the Internet user to another page external to yours. The origin of these links can be:
- A forum,
- A blog
- An online sales site
- social networks.
- Or anywhere on the web
These links can be added by yourself or by a third person who manages a website and who is in partnership with you or on a guest article.
Google gives importance to backlinks. He sees them as a recommendation that one site makes to another. So a site that is presented with recommendations is more favored over those who don’t.
Besides, if the link is very well placed, it brings more traffic to your site. While, as we all knew, this is one of the important criteria for earning a place on the first page of the search engines.
However, abusing it may result in your penalty. Indeed, several sites have been banned by Google because they cheated with these backlinks. Google is very intelligent, it has become increasingly difficult to please it, but above all to deceive it. So if the backlinks are important for your positioning, you have to make sure you get them in a relevant way and also make sure that they are of good quality.
A backlink is said to be of good quality when it improves the user experience. It must fit naturally into a text. This is the main criterion for Google to take it into account. But the backlinks must also be:
- Linked to the content of your site
- From a popular site that has a lot of authority
- Relevant and agree with the source page and the landing page
Google never tells you which backlinks are good, has high trust or doesn’t provide you PR anymore. So Moz – the largest SEO community has come up with some metrics that help predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs
These metrics called Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA)
What is Domain Authority
The Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores leading to a higher ranking ability. Domain Authority is determined by comparing multiple factors, including linking root domains and the total number of links, to a single DA ranking.
This score can then be used when comparing websites or tracking the “ranking strength” of a website over time. Remember that Domain Authority is not a metric used by Google in determining search rankings and has no effect on the SERPs, but at the moment it is the best metric to use according to many experts.
When you plan to boost your SEO, the first thing you need to think about is getting quality backlinks. They are the easiest ways for your website to have the best possible optimization on Google.
If you have the means and for more security, you should simply take certified backlinks. This will prevent you from being penalized by Google. In this case, you only need to order them on a dedicated and professional site or ask for the contribution of a qualified SEO who will have access to the SEO tools necessary to find these backlinks.
We provide these kinds of backlinks:
- Platform backlinks: Web 2.0 blogs, web profile, social media, bookmarking…
- High DA backlinks: High quality backlinks with High Domain Authority (80+) from multiple platforms.
- Dofollow backlinks: High DA Dofollow Backlinks will get your site the most link juice.
- Edu backlinks: Trustworthy Edu and Gov backlinks are one of the best ways to boost search rankings
- PBN backlinks: High CF, TF backlinks from Private Blog Networks with content relevant to your niche.
- Backlink pyramid: Best backlinks building packages with multi-tired high-quality link building.
- Monthly SEO: This is for those who need constant growth. You just give us your information and we will take care of the rest.
What if we can’t afford to buy backlinks
This is a good question especially when you are just starting out. We do not necessarily have the means to pay for the service of a SEO or an SEO expert. Know then that it is possible to get a quality backlink for free, but on condition that you can offer something in return.
- The first thing to do to get this link for free is to present your site as an added value for the content of the site you are going to approach. Indeed, external links are also very important for SEO.
- You can also test your product or service with an influencer. This allows him to provide content without the slightest effort to his community. In addition, he can keep them informed. It is then necessary to target the influencers who are in agreement with your theme.
- You can also subscribe to a quality directory. However, you have to be very careful, because Google is very careful about this practice.
- Working on public relations can earn you free links. If you have a good relationship with bloggers, influencers, etc., they can provide you with quality backlinks without you having to lift a finger.
But to rank your site on Google is not the only important factor
Backlinks are among the key elements to improve your optimization. However, this is not the only factor to take into account. You have to think about improving the content of your site. For this, you need quality articles and images , but above all you need to refresh them frequently.
You must also secure your site especially if you are involved in the exchange of personal data. The whole range of Google is based on a good user experience, so improving it is also essential so that search engines can promote your site.
You have to offer a high loading speed to your users. The steps to get to the first page of the search engines first are long and perilous. So if you feel lost, you need to hire a good SEO expert.